Disclaimer: The medical, fitness, psychological, mindset, lifestyle, and nutritional information provided on this website and through any materials, downloads, videos, webinars, podcasts, or emails is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical/fitness/nutritional advice, diagnoses, or treatment. Always seek the help of your physician, psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, certified trainer, or dietitian with any questions regarding starting any new programs or treatments, or stopping any current programs or treatments. This website is for information purposes only, and the creators and editors, including Orion Talmay, accept no liability for any injury or illness arising out of the use of the material contained herein, and make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the contents of this website and affiliated materials.
On Board: AJ Mihrzad
Mission: The Keys to Online Super Success
Among the general public, AJ Mihrzad is perhaps best-known as the author of the bestselling book The Mind Body Solution: Train Your Brain for Permanent Weight Loss. Among coaches and trainers, though, he’s well-known as a leader who helps others achieve their full potential and shape a fulfilling life through becoming successful online.
AJ is a mega-successful entrepreneur and a keynote speaker in high-end masterminds. His writing has appeared in Entrepreneur Magazine, the Huffington Post, Men’s Fitness, Bodybuilding.com, and more. Best of all, AJ is the host of the Online SuperCoach Podcast, so he’s no stranger to this format!
Connect With AJ:
- [03:19] – AJ kicks things off by explaining where his entrepreneurial journey started. He talks about where he was before starting, and how he shifted away from trading hours for dollars.
- [06:30] – These days, AJ doesn’t limit his help to personal trainers; he works with all types of coaches or trainers, and even some business owners, on becoming an authority in their field.
- [07:34] – What is AJ’s mindset, and how did he become successful?
- [09:55] – AJ talks about what his catalyst for change was, and how he changed his story.
- [12:02] – Orion compares AJ’s perspective to the one needed to find a successful relationship.
- [12:26] – AJ shares some rituals that help him get into the mindset of success.
- [14:22] – Does AJ ever get upset or sad? In his answer, he reveals that he was addicted to recreational drugs in his 20s. This ultimately placed him in a coma.
- [17:33] – Journaling is one of the tools AJ uses as a form of therapy.
- [19:18] – How does AJ change his clients’ money stories?
- [23:05] – The secret formula to forming a successful online business lies in a person’s superpower, AJ explains.
- [24:17] – A good online business has three main pillars: marketing, a sales process, and a service.
- [25:11] – AJ shares his advice for getting leads online, emphasizing the importance of having great content.
- [26:18] – AJ talks more about creating (and delivering) great content.
- [27:42]- Doing a podcast wasn’t her first choice, Orion explains, but she’s now glad to have given it a chance. She then explains how she plays to her strengths by writing articles with her assistant.
- [30:26] – AJ shares a framework that he gives his students. He explains that content should have a problem, process, and call to action.
- [32:06] – How do you deliver a strong call to action that sounds natural?
- [33:36] – AJ gives some insight into the sales process, memorably saying that “sales is the transfer of love.” He then discusses how he handles objections about not having enough money or time.
- [36:27] – How do you make people really feel that you can help them? In his answer, AJ talks about revealing how much pain someone is already in.
- [39:55] – People use many excuses for why they are where they are, but growth happens outside your comfort zone.
- [42:05] – How does AJ know to not push someone to work with him because they aren’t willing, ready, or able to make the necessary changes yet?
- [44:46] – AJ offers advice for people who are just starting to build their businesses now.
- [46:43] – AJ shares some of what he teaches trainers about how to develop a marketing system online.
- [49:09] – Orion brings up the connection between being a coach and being a marketer.
- [50:25] – AJ shares his three tips to living a stellar life: 1. Maximize this moment. 2. Be present. 3. Always do your best.
- [51:29] – Where can people find AJ? In his answer, AJ offers Stellar Life listeners a free gift!
Links and Resources:
AJ Mihrzad on Facebook
@AJMihrzad on Twitter
AJ Mihrzad on LinkedIn
The Mind Body Solution: Train Your Brain for Permanent Weight Loss
The Huffington Post
Online SuperCoach Podcast
Traffic and Conversion Summit
The Dickens Process